1st Test, South Africa tour of Pakistan, 2021
PAKISTAN BEAT SOUTH AFRICA BY 7 WICKETS
MATCH ENDED
South Africa
220/10 (69.2) & 245/10 (100.3)

VS

Pakistan
378/10 (119.2) & 90/3 (22.5)
 Match Information Desktop Scorecard
Toss:
Match Status:
Umpires:
Man of the Match:
  South Africa (220/10 in 69.2 ovs)
Dean Elgar
c Babar Azam b Nauman Ali
58 106 9 0 55
Aiden Markram
c Imran Butt b Shaheen Afridi
13 16 3 0 81
Rassie van der Dussen
run out (Babar Azam / Mohammad Rizwan)
17 30 3 0 57
Faf du Plessis
c Mohammad Rizwan b Yasir Shah
23 46 4 0 50
Quinton de Kock
c Imran Butt b Nauman Ali
15 23 1 0 65
Temba Bavuma
run out (Hasan Ali / Mohammad Rizwan)
17 67 0 0 25
George Linde
c sub Mohammad Nawaz b Hasan Ali
35 64 5 0 55
Keshav Maharaj
b Yasir Shah
0 11 0 0 0
Anrich Nortje
b Yasir Shah
0 9 0 0 0
Lungi Ngidi
lbw b Shaheen Afridi
8 15 2 0 53
(3.17 runs per over)
  Pakistan (378/10 in 119.2 ovs)
Imran Butt
c sub Keegan Petersen b Kagiso Rabada
9 25 1 0 36
Abid Ali
b Kagiso Rabada
4 9 0 0 44
Azhar Ali
c Quinton de Kock b Keshav Maharaj
51 151 4 0 34
Babar Azam
lbw b Keshav Maharaj
7 30 0 0 23
Shaheen Afridi
b Anrich Nortje
0 4 0 0 0
Fawad Alam
c Temba Bavuma b Lungi Ngidi
109 245 9 2 44
Mohammad Rizwan
c Faf du Plessis b Lungi Ngidi
33 59 6 0 56
Faheem Ashraf
b Anrich Nortje
64 84 9 0 76
Hasan Ali
b Kagiso Rabada
21 33 2 0 64
Nauman Ali
lbw b Keshav Maharaj
24 49 3 0 49
(3.16 runs per over)
  South Africa (245/10 in 100.3 ovs)
Aiden Markram
c Abid Ali b Nauman Ali
74 224 10 0 33
Dean Elgar
c Mohammad Rizwan b Yasir Shah
29 45 4 0 64
Rassie van der Dussen
c Abid Ali b Yasir Shah
64 151 5 0 42
Faf du Plessis
lbw b Yasir Shah
10 21 1 0 48
Keshav Maharaj
b Hasan Ali
2 7 0 0 29
Quinton de Kock
c Abid Ali b Yasir Shah
2 17 0 0 12
Temba Bavuma
lbw b Nauman Ali
40 93 3 0 43
George Linde
c Imran Butt b Nauman Ali
11 29 2 0 38
Kagiso Rabada
b Nauman Ali
1 11 0 0 9
Anrich Nortje
c Fawad Alam b Nauman Ali
0 8 0 0 0
(2.43 runs per over)
  Pakistan (90/3 in 22.5 ovs)
Imran Butt
c Quinton de Kock b Anrich Nortje
12 30 3 0 40
Abid Ali
b Anrich Nortje
10 17 2 0 59
Babar Azam
lbw b Keshav Maharaj
30 39 6 0 77
(3.94 runs per over)
 Team Sqaud

South
Aiden Markram, Dean Elgar, Faf du Plessis, Rassie van der Dussen, Temba Bavuma, Quinton de Kock (c), George Linde, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi

Pakistan
Abid Ali, Imran Butt, Azhar Ali, Babar Azam (c), Fawad Alam, Mohammad Rizwan (w), Faheem Ashraf, Yasir Shah, Hasan Ali, Nauman Ali, Shaheen Afridi

Pakistan VS South Africa, 1st Test - Live cricket Score card between Pakistan VS South Africa, 1st Test, South Africa tour of Pakistan, 2021. Check out All cricket schedule for all series of major cricket playing countries including Pakistan, South Africa, Australia, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, New Zealand, West Indies, England, Zimbabwe and other International teams as well. Scores and updates are live with ball by ball in real-time.

Reviews & Comments

Nauman Ali is still very new to get trained by Waqar younus..
Hopefully he don't listen to Waqar younus coaching tips and keep playing his own game.
Congratulations team Pakistan.
 
Syed Hussain, North York 29 January, 2021

Wel played middle order and tailunders.
Save Pakistan.
Well come back Fawad Alam and Faheem Ashraf is becoming good all-rounder.
Now we see how the bowlers do.


 
Syed Hussain, North York 28 January, 2021

60 overs played and only 8 boundaries from Pakistan team
 
, 27 January, 2021

Top Oder batsman under 10 shame on you
 
, 26 January, 2021

Pakistan face follow on let see
 
, 26 January, 2021

Pakistan’s coached me bander ki poanch ukhard li
 
, 26 January, 2021

FORECAST OF GHAZANFAR ADOWALIYA
“ PAKISTAN TEAM SHOULD NOT BE OVER-PROUDED”
==========================================
Although South Africa team has made 179 Runs for 6 wicketsn in 240 Minutes till TEA TIME But our cricket team should not be prouded so much because of the following reasons
1)- the pitch is still in wet position because of the DEWS , drizzle & fog .
2)- This pitch will dried in two days and very hot sun will be dried it completely
3) And This Pitch will be become the slow & dead PITCH in the form of the into very very slow scoring pitch wicket.
4)- Hence there is possible of only 25 % Nos of chance FOR the winning of the chances for PAKISTAN team whilr there is only 20 % nos of chances for the winning of South Africa team to win the first test match otherwise this test is seemed to heading toward a drawn test match up to 55 %ageNos of Chances
------------------------------------------------------------
PREDICTION MADE BY
RAJA GHZANFAR ALI KHAN ADOWALIYA
PRESS ESSAY WRITER & SOCIAL WORKER.
IQBAL TOWN RAWALPINDI-46300
(A GREAT CRICKTER OF NJV HIGH SCHOOL KARACHI 1954 TO 1959 & S.M.SCIENCE COLLEGE) KARACHI DURING 1960 UPTO 1965
 
RAJA GHAZANFAR ALI KHAN ADOWALIYA, RAWALPINDI 26 January, 2021

I Wish green team all out under 50runs .
 
idrees, karachi 26 January, 2021

Until we have this @@@ ( so called Legend ) Waqar Younis…. We can not improve our bowling section … no doubt he was a very good bowler in the filed but sorry to say poor management with zero decision power skills

Moreover he destroyed / ruined the future of huge number of best players in Pakistan Cricket.. what exactly he do as a bowling coach……can any one explain please .
Anyways Good luck for Greens….love to see the Greens as a winner on home grounds.
 
faizEee, Riyadh- KSA 26 January, 2021

Until Waqar Younis is there as a coach, no improvement in bowling section expected. I don't know how he lures the management n gets his spot fixed. Waqar Younis ruined the carriers of many bowlers n never produced a single Intl std bowler. Aqib Javed would have been thousands times better than this criminal. Being Pakistani, wishes best for Babar E Azam n Co.
 
Muzammil Shah, Riyadh KSA 26 January, 2021

The DEEMAK of Pakistan cricket Waqar Younus is there as a bowling coach.
But I still have best wishes for Pakistan.
 
Syed Hussain, North York 25 January, 2021

best wishes for Babar Azam he is Lead of Pakistan Team
 
Muhammad Asif, Pakistan Khanewal 25 January, 2021

Best Of luck for both Teams
 
Muhammad Asif, Pakistan Khanewal 25 January, 2021

Is bar bhi harengy hi bad dua li hai management nay sarfaraz ko sideline kar ky...
 
Sameer, Hyderabad 25 January, 2021